"Red, White, & Moo" 2Crazy Heifers Barrel Race
Fri24jun6:00 PM"Red, White, & Moo" 2Crazy Heifers Barrel RaceMinimum $100 Added - Monticello, AR @ Drew County FairgroundsDrew County Fairgrounds, 2100 Hwy 35 Monticello, AR 71655 Event Organized By2CrazyHeifersEvent Type 3D,4D,Added Money,Barrel Race,Cash Only,Exhibitions,PeeWee,Progressive Payout,Youth Race6:00 PM(GMT-05:00) View in my time
CASH ENTRY FOR CASH PAYOUT!!! Arena Address: 2120 AR-35, Monticello, AR 71655 —————— $100 Added to Open for 25-49 Riders $200 Added to Open for 50 Entries —————— * $10 Pee-Wees
CASH ENTRY FOR CASH PAYOUT!!!
Arena Address: 2120 AR-35, Monticello, AR 71655
$100 Added to Open for 25-49 Riders
$200 Added to Open for 50 Entries
* $10 Pee-Wees 3D Barrels (READ Ground Rules regarding Pee-Wees)
* $40 Open 4D Barrels
* $20 Youth 3D Barrels (Youth Only or Rollover to Open)
* $20 Open 3D Poles (Must have 10 entries to make)
NO OFFICE FEE
**Exhibitions ($4 each or 3/$10)
6 PM – Books Open Onsite
6-7:15PM – Exhibitions ($4 each or 3/$10)
7:30PM – Pee-Wees followed by Open & Youth COMBINED Barrel Draw.
*Open Poles must have a minimum of 10 riders to make an event. They will be last for the night.
Text Entries – Wednesday, June 22nd from Noon-9PM @ 870.370.1351
Please Include: Rider Name – Horse – Entry Information
*Please let me know if you have a specific request. Requests will be honored in the order they are received.
1. Pee-Wees will run 10 second division splits and are not intended for children running faster than 20 second times. If you enter your child in Pee-Wee Barrels, your child will NOT be allowed to enter Youth Barrels or Open Barrels.
2. Youth and Open Barrels will run in a combined draw. This is intended to give riders more space to change tack/horses if they are running multiple horses.
3. Early Draw will be posted by Thursday at noon.
4. NBHA Progressive 75% Payouts (except Pee-Wees, which will be a 100% Payout).
(Friday) 6:00 PM(GMT-05:00) View in my time
Drew County Fairgrounds
2100 Hwy 35 Monticello, AR 71655
- TOBRA Barrel Race
- South Texas Tour Team Roping
- Trainer Tuesday 7-11am September 26, 2023
- Calf Roping Practice September 26, 2023
- Barrel Practice September 26, 2023
- Horse Riding Group September 25, 2023
- JCJSP Practice September 25, 2023
- Open Horse Riding September 25, 2023
- ARKANSAS OKLAHOMA STATE FAIR September 25, 2023
- Sunday Runday September 24, 2023
- Fabulous Fall Barrel Bash Sept 30
- BRAT Spooktacular Weekend Oct 21 & 22
- Jackpot @ the EXPO Sept 20
- 4D FX Barrel Racing Jackpot Sept 26
- TXPA Gold Together Sept 23
- 5D Barrel Racing Jackpot Cleburne Outdoor Sept 16
- Goofy Goats Benefit 5D Barrel Race $1000 Added
- The SPOOK WILD CARD & BBR Xtra Series
- Texarkana Showdown Entries
- Rocky Mountain Regional Rodeo July 7-9
- Jackpot@ the Expo Sept 20, 2023 Results
- Jackpot @ The Expo Sept 13, 2023 Results
- 4D FX Jackpot Sept 12 Searchable Results
- BRAT Just a Jackpot Sept 10 Searchable Results
- Jackpot @ the Expo August 23, 2023 Results
- Jackpot @ the Expo August 16, 2023 Results
- 39th Annual Ogden 8 & Under Results
- 39th Annual Ogden Open, Youth Sr. & BBR Results
- BRAT Summer Sizzler Race 2 & 3 Searchable Results
- Jackpot @ The Expo August 9, 2023 Results